486. Right wing from the figure of a flying scarabsous dp, such as is
placed on the breast of mummies amongst the outer network; emblem of the
sun apparently at his time of setting; two rows of nerves. 2| in. long. Blue
487. ScARABiGus completely carved, the head broken off. f in. long. Cal-
488. ScARABiEUS, striated elytra, fin. long. Light blue porcelain.
489. Scarab^eus, striated elytra, completely carved, ring below, f in. long.
Light blue porcelain.
490. Similar scarabs us, same size and material.
491. Similar scARABiEUS; ring broken, fin. long. Light blue porcelain.
492. Similar scARABiEUS; very fine work. 1j in. long. Same material.
These belong to the class of ornaments from the networks of mummies,
but are placed here as types of scarabsei.
493. Hawk-headed scarab2eus, completely carved on a flat base; emblem
of a solar type. fin. long. Lapis lazuli.
494. Tat, or emblem of a stability : type of Osiris, lord of Tattu or Abusir;
fiat behind; above is a ring. fin. high. Blue porcelain.