663. Cowroid oval-shaped object of or inlaying of a mottled red, white, and
blue colour. -| in. long. Glass.
664. Cowroid, pierced. -J- in. long. Red carnelian.
665. Pendant from a necklace. -J in. long. Green plasma.
666. Pendant, drop-shaped, with stem and ring above pointed, and cut with
four facets. J in. long. Green felspar or amazon stone.
667. Similar pendant. \ in. long. Red carnelian. ■
668. Similar pendant. Same material.
669. Bugle from a necklace, in shape of a rolling-pin, pierced, § in. long.
670. Similar bugle. -| in. long. Same material.
671. Similar bugle. J- in long. Same material.
672. Similar bugle, f in. long. Same material.
673. Similar bugle, -f in. long. Lapis lazuli.
674. Similar bugle. -§ in. long. Red and white carnelian.
675. Object, appparently a kind of shuttle; emblem of the goddess Nit or
Neith. >crK -| in. long. Banded agate.
676. Cylinder, or cylindrical bead, pierced. \ in. long. Banded onyx.
677. Conoid-shaped bugle, from a necklace, pierced, •£ in. diameter. Green
678. Oval for setting, cut a cabochon. \ in. long. Garnet.
679. Pendant for setting, in shape of an ear of corn, f in. long. Garnet.
680. Similar pendant, concave on one side. ^ in. long. Garnet.
681. Cylindroid bead. ^ in. long. Red jasper.
682. Four similar beads. ^ in. long. Red carnelian.
683. Cylindroid bead. ^ in. long. Serpentine.
684. Cylindroid bead, f in. long. Brown and ivhite agate or carnelian.
685. Cylindroid bead, eight blue and white eyes on a green ground.
-§ in. long. Glass.
686. Similar bead, with six eyes. ^ in. long. Glass.
687. Similar bead, § in. long. Glass.
688. Similar bead, six eyes. ^ in. long. Glass.
689. Similar bead, eight eyes, f in. long. Glass.
690. Convex oval stud. £ in. diameter. Yellow glass.