REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE PUBLICATIONS OF
THE AMERICAN SCHOOL OF CLASSICAL
STUDIES AT ATHENS.
1. There shall be published annually, after the meeting of the
Managing Committee in November, a Bulletin which shall contain
the reports for the previous year of the Director of the School and of
the Secretary of the Committee, with any other matter relating to the
School not included in those reports.
2. There shall be published also annually a volume of Papers of
the School, to be made up from the work of the Director and the
students during the preceding school year. This volume shall be
conformed in general style to the Papers of the Archaeological In-
3. The publications of the School shall be in charge of a perma-
nent editor, to be elected by the Managing Committee, and shall be
edited by him with the assistance of the Director under whom the
papers have been written, and of the Secretary of the Committee.
4. The expense of the publications shall be met from the funds
of the School to an amount not exceeding $1000 per annum.
5. The publications shall be issued to the public at a price to be
fixed by the Publication Committee. They shall be sent free to the
libraries of the co-operating Colleges, and to such learned bodies as
the Committee may select. They may be exchanged, for the benefit
of the School, with other like publications.
6. Copies of the publications may also be placed with leading
booksellers for sale at a proper discount.
7. The proceeds of subscriptions and sales shall be appropriated
toward the costs of publication.