The Palace of Minos: a comparative account of the successive stages of the early Cretan civilization as illustred by the discoveries at Knossos (Band 4,1): Emergence of outer western enceinte, with new illustrations, artistic and religious, of the Middle Minoan Phase
- VII-XXVII Preface
- XXIX-XXXV Contents
- 1-18 Plans for structural re-constitution
The Minoan Goddess as patroness of the Palace Bull-ring
Discoveries of 1930
Fresch lights on polychrome pottery of the great age
A 'Snake Room' of doemstic cult
- 178-192 The sacred 'Adder Mark' an a stone statuette of goddess as 'Snake Mother'
- 193-199 A stone statuette of the goddess as 'Snake Mother'
Altars and ritual of the Knossian
Architectura friezes and other reliefs from the 'Middle Palace' at Knossos and the 'Riddle of Mycenae'
- 259-296 Anticipations of later 'Palace Style' - L.M. I b class
The 'Palace Style' pottery of L.M. II
- Supplementary plates XLIII-LII
- General plan