Universitätsbibliothek HeidelbergUniversitätsbibliothek Heidelberg
Metadaten
Overview
Facsimile
0.5
1 cm
facsimile
Scroll
OCR fulltext
FORMER DESCRIPTIONS AND COPIES.

The tomb was first described by

CHAMPOLLION in 1828 (Monuments, Notices, vol. ii., ff. 435, 456, 459, No. 6). The
inscriptions were copied by

LEPSIUS in 1842, and published by him in the TTmkmdler (Abth. ii., Bl. 142, a. b, e). On
Lepsius' survey the tomb is numbered 4.
 
Annotationen