A SEASON IN EG YPT.
Hebi, T.V.; son of the scribe of the accounts of
the cattle of Amen, Ames .... born of the widow
La ... . (see 21).
3. D.O. Guardian of the vases (?) of Amen, Tahersettnef;
by his son, making his name live, guardian of the
vases (?) of Amen, Herari, T.V.
4. D.O. Guardian of the vases (?) of Amen, Tahersetnef,
5. D.O. The priest Her-ar-n-re-ga, T.V.
6. D.O. The prophet of Ra-a-kheperu (Amenhotep II.),
Nefer-neb-neb, T.V. His sister the widow Ta
7. D.O. Scribe of the city.... Tahuti-em-heb, called
.... un-sa-er-su, T.V.
8. D.O. Master of the sailors of the chief prophet of
Amen, Mer-pet-f (?); the widow Mut
9. D.O. Chief in the heart of the king, Amen-nekht;
T.V. before Amen. His sister the widow Mut-
10. D.O. The hereditary noble, overseer of cattle (?),
overseer of workmen, overseer of. . . ., overseer of
the cattle of Amen, Mai, T.V.
11. D.O. Scribe of the table of the lord of both lands,
(the king) Neter-mes.
12. D.O. Amenemhat. His wife, the widow Sitamen,
devoted to the great god (the king).
13. D.O.....of Amen .... Amenhotep.
14. O.....of Ra-a-kheper-ka (Tahutmes I.), A-kheper
.... devoted to the great god.
15. 0. Overseer of the mares, overseer of the cattle of
Amen, Piaa . . . .; by his son overseer of the cattle
of Amen .... T.V.
16. 0. Overseer of the mares of the king of both lands,
south and north, Meru .... T.V.
17. 0. Hereditary noble, seal bearer, high prophet of
Amen, Ra-men-kheper-senb. (v. 98) T.V.
18. The royal scribe the overseer of the temple of Amen,
overseer of the granary .... pa-sar T.V.
19. Scribe of the accounts of the cattle of Amen, lord of
20. Scribe, overseer of the house of the head prophet of
Amen-Ra, Amenhotep, T.V.
21. Scribe, overseer of the granaries of the divine wife
(queen), Amenhotep, T.V.; the widow Lau T.V.;
born of the overseer of the granaries, Ka-Ra, T.V.;
born of the widow Mahu T.V.
22. Overseer of the palace .... the royal scribe Khem-
23. The tutor (father-nurse) Aahmes; overseer of the
royal harem, Aahmes; overseer of the sanctuary
(cellars ?), Aahmes; overseer of the cattle, Aahmes.
24. For the ka of the chief prophet of Aah, Nefer-aah,
T.V. in peace. The widow the chantress of
Amen, the praiser of Mut, Neter-hemt, T.V. in
25. Satisfying the heart of the king, the captain of the
bodyguard, making pleasant the land to its extent
26. The transporter of the cattle (?) of Amen .... over-
seer of the western hill (necropolis) of Thebes ....
27. Master of the serfs, Aahmes; born of ... . Aah-
28. Royal scribe, overseer of the granaries of the south
and the north, Kh . . . . ser. T.V.
29. D.O. King's son of Keshi (viceroy-prince of Ethiopia)
30. D.O.....chief of the priests of Amen, An-ta-ua-ref.
31. D.O. Chief lieutenant Amenhotep, T.V. His sister
the widow Arti, T.V.
32. D.O. High prophet of Amen, Amenhotep.
33. D.O.------kha, T.V. His ... . the widow Hent-
34. D.O. Scribe Aanen.
35. D.O. Captain of the bodyguard, Hebi (v. 25).
36. D.O. Guardian of the vases (?) Nefer-renp.
37. O. Scribe of the accounts of the cattle of Amen,
Amenhotep, T.V. His wife, the widow Sit-
38. O. Scribe of the treasury of the lord of both lands,
Simut; son of the judge Pabak; born of the
widow Tanefer, T.V.
39. Second prophet of Ramen-kheper (Tahutmes III.)
Amenemka (v. 53); his wife, the chantress Re-
40. Fan bearer of the royal boat, Kha-em-ma, son of Aset
41. Chief of the followers, captain of the selected recruits,
Pasar (see Assuan inscriptions 35, 41-3).
42. Third prophet of Amen, Hotep, T.V. His wife, the
43. Overseer of the treasury; overseer of the works; Ta-
44. Overseer of the cattle of Amen, Ha-tahuti.
45. Overseer of the treasury, scribe, Khonsu.
46. Captain (superior of the archers), chief of the infantry,
47. Commander of the infantry, Amenemheb.
48. D.O. Administrator of offerings of funereal vestments
(or chief of the police, v. 77), Lele, T.V.
49. D.O. Scribe, Sen-neter, T.V.
50. . . i . chief of the prophets of Anhur, scribe, Khem-
51. The noble, scribe of the words (?).... of the lord of
both lands, Pa-ura .... T.V. His son the scribe
52. Seal bearer, high prophet of Amen, Khem, and
Menthu, his name Sen . . . . ar, T.V.
53. Seal bearer, fourth prophet of Amen, Ka-em-amen
54. Captain Aah, born of Shepstuhat (?) T.V.
55. Great scribe, Amenkena, revived (living again) TV.;
born of the scribe Neferemheb.
56. An official of Ra-user-ma, Meri-amen-Shenk (Shes-
57. Scribe of the fields of the queen, Tera, T.V.
58. Scribe of the queen's palace, Tahuti-nefer, T.V.
59. Captain, Hatmeshau.
60. Governor of the city, Amenemapt.
61. The recruit (see Assuan inscriptions, 35, 41-3), Pen-
62. Governor of the city, Hapu, T.V.
63.....of the treasury.
64. Priest, Tetanefer.
65. Royal scribe, overseer of the treasury, Amenemha.
66. Fourth prophet of Amen, Si-tahuti, T.V.
67. Scribe of the account of the bread of the south and
68. Priest of Amen, Userhat, son of the noble Adehmes.
70. The noble, overseer of the granaries of Amen, over-
seer of all the seals of the temple of Amen, the
scribe Anen, T.V.
71. D.O. Scribe Ma . . . .; the widow Hui.
72. D.O. Priest of Amen, Amenemhat, T.V.
73. D.O. Scribe of the temple of Set, Nefer-mennu,