The Palace of Minos: a comparative account of the successive stages of the early Cretan civilization as illustred by the discoveries at Knossos (Band 4,2): Camp-stool Fresco, long-robed priests and beneficent genii [...]
There are annotations to individual pages of this facsimile. Individual pages with annotations are marked in "Overview" with the symbol .
- VI-XVI Contents
- 379-396 The 'Camp-Stool' Fresco of the North-West Sanctuary Hall
- 397-421 Long-robed priestly and Royal
- 422-429 Discovery in the "Initiatory Area" of lapis-lazuli cylinder with early chaldaean connexions
- 430-467 The minoan genii and their relation to chapter
- 468-483 Fresh discovey of a chryselephantine
- 484-518 Retrospect of minoan bead-seals an signet- rings
- 519-540 Indigenous sphragistic tradition
- 541-551 Indigenous sphragistic tradition
- 552-568 Indigenous sphragistic tradition
- 569-590 Hunting and other animal types on Late
- 591-618 The late palatial deposits of clay seal impression at Knossos
- 619-665 Later phase of West Magazines
- 666-693 First Discovery of large hoards of clay tablets in advanced Linear Script (B)ts
- 694-736 Tablets of the Linear Script
- 737-769 Knossian Script B in Mainland Greece
- 770-784 Supplementary of preceding
- 785-825 Deposits of tablets depicting chariots
- 826-871 Armature in the Last Palatial Age
- 872-900 The Latest Palatial Age of Knossos (L.M. Ib-L.M. II)
- 901-946 Last Palatial Age. The 'Room of the Throne'
- 947-956 Epilogue: Part I. The Royal signet-ring
- 957-961 Epilogue: Part II.
- 962a-987 Epilogue: Part III. Discovery of the Temple Tomb
- 988-1018 Epilogue: Part IV.
- Supplementary plates LIII-LXIX
- General plans